1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a silicone brush, grease 24 mini muffin pan with coconut oil. Put any leftover oul aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the mashed bananas, melted butter, egg, sugar, and mix well.
4. Stir in the baking soda, salt, and flour. Mix well until smooth.
5. Using a small cookie scoop, transfer batter into the mini muffin pan. Top with peanut butter chips.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350°F or until a toothpick is inserted into the center and comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven and brush the tops with remaining melted coconut oil.
Makes 24 mini muffins.
Thanks for visiting! Let me know how you like this recipe on the comments😊.